Friday, March 31, 2017

Shannon's 1st Quarter of 2017 Board Game Challenge Update

The first three months of 2017 have come and gone. In that time, I had a birthday and received new games, learned to play games that I didn't know how to play, and made a pretty good dent in my board game challenges. Board Game wise, I have had a pretty good start to 2017, so I thought it would be a good time to update how my board game challenges are going.

Challenge #1 Play Through Your Collection Board Game Challenge 


I started off this year with 163 games in my collection, that number has increased to 171 games. I have currently played 59 of those games, so I feel that I have had a pretty good start on this challenge. If I keep up this pace, I could finish this challenge in a year instead of the two years I gave myself. Unfortunately, I have gone from 22 games that I need to learn up to 24, but I still feel really good about how this challenge is going.

Challenge #2 10x10 Board Game Challenge 




As for this challenge, I have played 25 of the 100 games needed. That makes me 1/4 of the way through, so I feel I'm right on track with this challenge. There are a few games that I'm almost completely finished with, while, unfortunately, some of my games on my 10x10 list still haven't been played once! I will have to work on this during this next quarter of the year. 

I hope everyone is doing well on their board game challenges, and that you are all having as much fun with them as I am. It's been great fun going back through all the games in my collection and playing games that I haven't played in a few years. It will also help me at the end of the year unhaul a few games that are sitting on my shelf that I just don't enjoy playing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment